Packable rain protection.
Be ready for rainy weather on your next backpacking trip with the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Pants. Made with Patagonia's H2No Performance Standard membrane, nylon fabric, and fully taped seams, the Torrentshell works to keep you dry as a bone and is super packable, so you can stuff it in one of the hand pockets and throw the whole package in your pack once the skies clear and the sun starts to shine. Patagonia paid careful attention to the details with these pants by treating the lower leg side zippers with a DWR coating for extra water resistance and using a 100% recycled face fabric to make the Torrentshell as eco-friendly as it is weatherproof.
- Packable rain pants pull on over boots for quick coverage
- H2No Performance Standard gives waterproof, breathable protection
- Two-side zippers extend cuff to thigh to pull on over boots
- Pant stuffs into pocket for compact storage
- Item #PAT01CQ
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (2.5 layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon ripstop, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- regular, articulated knees
- 2 zippered handwarmer
- elastic, internal drawcord
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- trekking, hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help