Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Swiftcurrent Wading Pants
When we're not wading super-deep or battling the harshest conditions, it's nice not to have to deal with full suspenders or bibs, especially in warmer conditions, at least that's the idea behind these versatile wading pants. They're designed to fit and feel almost like a regular pair of pants while offering the reliable protection, durability, and handy features that Patagonia is known for.
- Versatile wading pants for milder conditions and shallower waters
- H2No membrane provides waterproof protection and breathable comfort
- Sturdy 4-layer fabric construction withstands every adventure
- Attached neoprene booties help our feet stay warm in frigid waters
- Articulated legs and gusseted crotch give freedom of movement
- Expandable stretch waistband allows for an easy on/off
- Heavy-duty scuff guards resist abrasion from rocks and gravel
- Adjustable belt helps the fit stay comfortable and secure
- Item #PATZ9HM
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (4-layer), [face fabric] (outer) reyclced polyester microfiber, DWR coating, (backer) recycled polyester, [booties] neoprene
- Belt Included
- elastic, adjustable
- 2 hand
- Gravel Guards
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 3.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 29, 2020
Quality and Comfort
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 150 lbs
These wading pants were lightweight and quality made but I went with the simms brand since they fit me better and were more comfortable for my size (small). The simms small fit my size 9 foot much better.