Up To 60% Off
Stormfront 20L Sling Backpack
If you're looking for a waterproof pack that's a bit bigger than your usual angling hip pack but smaller than a backpack, consider the Patagonia Stormfront Sling. This supreme sling bag stays close to your back without getting in your way, regardless of whether you're spey casting or going at it single-handed. Mesh where it matters means the only slimy thing you should feel are fish scales.
Crafted from fully welded nylon, this bag doesn't sport a single stitched seam. No stitches mean no teensy-tiny openings through which water may creep in. The fabric is coated, both inside and out, to keep water at bay and to give the bag an extra dose of durability. The TiZip main zipper won't let water in. The exterior stash pocket is perfect for sunscreen, and the interior stash pocket stands ready for your wallet and keys.
The bag slings over your shoulder, and a simple, single clasp comes around front to secure an adjustable strap, thus stabilizing the bag against your body. Several smaller attachment points on the shoulder strap are perfect for holding hemostats, nippers, and additional tippets.
- Perfect for being fully-prepared on the river through any condition
- Fully-welded with TPU-coating and TiZip closure keeps it totally waterproof
- Laser-cut Hypalon gear holder on main pack and on front of strap
- Comfortable polyester 3D spacer mesh on back keeps things breathable
- Multiple zippered pockets stash all of your gear
- D-ring net attachment keeps your tools close by
- Item #PAT01HF
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- 800D nylon, TPU-coating
- 20L (1220cu in)
- TiZip zipper
- 1 zippered front, 1 zippered internal
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7oz
- Recommended Use
- fly fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty