Full of life.
Sail out into the shallow seas to witness the ocean's most vivid displays of life in the Patagonia Shallow Seas 3/4-Sleeve Shirt. The cool sea breeze will tickle your face, but you'll be the perfect temperature thanks to 3/4 length sleeve, and when the gusts pick up, know you'll be covered thanks to a longer hem in the back. The scoop-neck style puts you at ease on your casual outing and the nautical aesthetic portrayed by the stripped pattern shows you belong at sea. Move around the boat and point out the different creatures you spot in comfort with the soft, stretchy material. You can enjoy the wonders of the ocean while knowing your clothing isn't harming it. The branded lyocell fibers woven with the organic cotton come from the pulp of trees grown sustainably without the use of any harmful chemicals such as formaldehyde.
- Top with 3/4-sleeves for ideal comfort at sea or on land
- Scoop-neck style with dropped shoulder seams for causal aesthetic
- Regular fit and longer hem in back provides added coverage
- Stripped pattern portrays nautical aesthetic
- Knit jersey material is soft, stretchy, and from organic cotton
- Lyocell fiber is from the pulp of trees grown sustainably
- Patagonia supports environmental sustainability with their products
- Item #PAT01RL
- Q & A
Sizing is Way Off on Another Patagonia
- Size Bought: X Large
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 150lbs
I ordered 5 shirts and they all fit except the 2 Patagonia, which were sized more like Girls Verses Women Sizes- Way too Small! The other Reviewer must have been feeling Sarcastic when she said it was big and boxy- mine was the totally opposite- tight and fitted.
Patagonia Shallow Seas 3/4-Sleeve Shirt
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 130lbs
I bought this shirt because I thought it was cute and seemed comfortable. After trying on, I was a bit disappointed. It was comfortable and made well, but the shirt was rather large and boxy. Not flattering at all. Ended up returning.