Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Toddler Boys' Fleece Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Retro-X Fleece Jacket
The knobby texture of the Patagonia Toddler Boys' Retro-X Fleece Jacket is irresistible. The soft pile has a half-inch-thick polyester fleece fabric for warmth and a polyester lining for wind protection.
- Warm and stylish fleece jacket ready for daily wear
- Midweight fleece adds warmth and moisture management
- Spandex binding on hem and sleeves locks in reliable heat
- Chest and hand warmer pockets keep important items nearby
- Flat seams prevent rubbing and chafing all day long
- Item #PAT3361
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [shell] polyester (75% recycled), [lining] polyester
- Fleece Weight
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 24, 2014
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
This jacket is adorable. I ordered a size up to get more wear from the jacket. The sleeves were just a little too long, so I cuffed them and it looks adorable. Very warm and cozy. This is the first time I've ever purchased Patagonia - have always navigated towards North Face. I'm now a Patagonia person!!!
October 28, 2020
Are there washing/cleaning instructions to this jacket?
November 29, 2020
Hey Danielle, Here are Patagonia's instructions for washing their products: "Washing instructions are printed on a white tag inside our garments. Following our garment instructions will help make sure that your gear has a long, interesting life. In general, washing your gear in cold or warm water with mild powder laundry soap (non-toxic, biodegradable types preferred) and drying it on the line are the best ways to clean Patagonia® products."