Why We Like The Patagonia Re-Tool X Nano Pullover
Two of Patagonia's popular insulating layers teamed up to create the cozy Re-Tool X Nano Pullover. Soft, warm Re-Tool fleece on the upper body provides techy, wicking warmth, and the insulated Nano Puff-inspired lower offers extra weather resistance with water-repellent fabric and heat-retaining PrimaLoft insulation. The relaxed fit creates a casual look that layers comfortably for autumn hikes and early morning coffee shop stops.
- Hybrid fleece and insulated pullover from popular Patagonia styles
- Plush Re-Tool fleece on upper body offers cozy comfort
- Nano Puff-style insulated section with PFC-free water-repellent
- PrimaLoft Gold Eco insulation maintains warmth in wet, cold conditions
- All fabrics and insulation made from recycled materials
- Relaxed fit layers well and provides mobility for active adventuring
- Snap placket provides allows temperature regulation
- Elastic bound cuffs and drawcord waist keep heat sealed inside
- Item #PATZACY
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Bluesign Approved
- [face fabric] Re-Tool fleece (100% recycled polyester), [lower body] 20D 100% recycled polyester ripstiop, PFC-free DWR treatment
- [lower body] 60g PrimaLoft Gold Eco (100% post-consumer recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [small] 25in
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help