R1 Full-Zip Hooded Fleece Jacket
One of Patagonia's most versatile midlayers gets even more versatile with the R1 Full-Zip Hooded Fleece Jacket. Providing the same breathable warmth and easy stretch as the rest of the R1 line, this new full-zip hoodie makes it easier than ever to layer beneath it, and offers even more everyday functionality. Thanks to Polartec Power Grid fleece you'll have comfortable warmth during activity due to its breathable paneled design, while an infusion of spandex ensures that whatever climbing pitches or hiking trails you're trying to navigate will be easy to tackle with full mobility. The full-zip design allows for an easy on and off, promotes customizable ventilation, and makes it easy to quickly adjust the layering system beneath your hoodie. You've also got stretchy cuffs that pull up comfortably when you need to fit your arm in a crack for the next hold. Meanwhile, a zippered chest pocket provides secure storage for smaller gear, and drop-in hand pockets give you a comfortable place to hide your hands on chilly fall days.
- Stretchy and breathable fleece hoodie with full-zip convenience
- Polartec Power Grid fleece moves well and allows cooling airflow
- Fixed hood offers snug coverage under a climbing or bike helmet
- Stretchy cuffs push up easily for tricky climbing moves
- Drop-in pockets let you store gear and rest chilly hands
- Polygiene anti-odor technology keeps it fresh in between washes
- Item #PAT02SS
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- Polartec Power Grid (93% recycled polyester, 7% spandex)
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [small] 26in
- fixed, under-helmet
- 2 hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, climbing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 8, 2021
Works For Me!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 225 lbs
I am a big fan of the Patagonia R1 lineup, and have a total of 5 such pieces in my closet. I especially like this model because of it's versatility; with a full zip, longer sleeves & thumb slots, pockets and a functional hood. All in a very attractive package. I got the purple 'cause everything else I own is either navy or black, Ugh! Purple is not for people with low self-esteem LOL. Here's a photo of me hanging out in it at Crack #1 at Ice Cream Parlor in Moab.