Why We Like The P-6 Label Pocket Responsibili-T-Shirt
When it comes to clothing that looks as great as it wears, the Patagonia P-6 Label Pocket Responsibili-T-Shirt is hard to beat. Its blend of recycled cotton and postconsumer polyester feels soft against the skin as we summit our favorite peaks, and Patagonia's sustainable manufacturing efforts save 63 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton tee. The chest pocket stores a pair of shades, an energy bar, or other people's litter you picked up on the trail like the environmental steward you are.
- Soft, minimalist t-shirt for eco-friendly lounging
- Recycled poly-cotton blend saves 63 gallons of water in production
- Fair Trade Certified sewn for complete people-and-planet first ethos
- Sealed shoulder seams increase comfort and durability
- Screen printing uses PVC- and phthalate-free inks
- Item #PATZ9R1
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 50% recycled cotton, 50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey (5.6oz)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27in
- 1 front chest pocket
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 30, 2023
Best T-shirt I’ve ever purchased
- I've put it through the wringer
Really impressed by this t-shirt. It never requires ironing… comes out of dryer ready to wear every time. The fit is consistent and true to size. The shirt material is impressive as well, it holds up very well have long over a year. Highly recommend.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help