Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Micro Puff Hooded Insulated Jacket
Before anything else, we slide the Patagonia Micro Puff Hooded Insulated Jacket over our baselayer at the snowshoeing trailhead. So when the storm clouds roll in and snow starts to dump, we can just zip up a waterproof shell over it and comfortably watch the world turn snowy white.
- Warm, windproof jacket for chilly climbing or backcountry days
- Water-repellent Pertex Quantum sheds light precipitation
- PlumaFill insulation mimics down for lightweight warmth
- Regular fit offers room for baselayers
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Multiple pockets stash snacks, maps, and your phone
- Item #PAT029Y
4.5 based on 74 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.