For girls who know that riding in the storm is where it's at.
Young freeriders slaying deep pow no longer have to settle for second-rate protection: introducing the all-new Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Jacket. This fully featured jacket is armed with H2No Standard Performance waterproof, breathable shell, so your up-and-comer stays dry in a storm. Deluge DWR finish performs longer and stronger than the average durable water repellent to prevent a cold, wet chill. And lightweight and efficient 150g Thermogreen insulation keeps her warm and cozy when the weather is frigid.
Detachable and adjustable, the head-protecting hood does its job only when she needs it and lets her go light and fast when the sun comes out. Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs keep out drafts and leaks, and two zippered hand pockets holds her goodies for convenient refueling without hitting the lodge. That's how core kids do it.
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester
- 150g Thermogreen insulation
- Deluge DWR finish
- Detachable and adjustable hood
- Hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Item #PAT3271
- H2No Performance Standard (2-layer), Deluge DWR treatment
- 150g Thermogreen (90% recycled polyester)
- yes, detachable and adjustable
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1 lb 10.6 oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, skiing/snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help