Essential 6in Boxer
- Soft and comfortable boxer with a stretchy performance feel
- TENCEL fabric is stretchy, moisture-wicking, and breathable
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing when you work out
- Fully functioning fly provides everyday convenience
- Anti-roll comfort waistband ensures a secure fit without the pinch
- Item #PAT02SH
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Responsibly Sourced
- 95% TENCEL, 5% spandex
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 28, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
They last forever, the designs are great, and they're very comfortable. I've been buying a couple pairs a year for over a decade now. I particularly like the comfortable texture of the new fabric.
February 11, 2019
Thank You Patagonia
- 6` 1"
- 174 lbs
These feel like the old school capilene daily boxers from a few years ago but with a bit of extra silkiness. I instantly purchased another pair after just trying them on. They feel great next to skin and flow with you as you move. I am happy that Patagonia listened to their customers and brought back spandex into their base layers, it just feel better and more comfortable.
March 8, 2019
Patagonia missed a few years with a couple different designs. These are what they should be. Thanks for listening Patagonia. Bought 6 pairs. These will see out