Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Down With It Parka
The Patagonia Down With It Parka has an updated look that offers a modern touch in the shape of flattering chevron inspired baffles and princess seams. Lightweight down expertly insulates our core and upper legs for protection against the cold, while the DWR coated polyester shell safeguards against Mother Nature’s moods. From the occasional rain shower to a surprise snowstorm, this Patagonia parka keeps us pleasantly protected. When skies darken before our daily dog walk, we attach the insulated hood to keep our head covered and use the zippered handwarmer pockets to keep our fingers toasty. Keep comfortable and rest easy knowing that warm cozy feeling is generated by 100% recycled down and polyester that’s good for you and Mother Nature.
- Modern parka for cold winter days around town
- Recycled down provides an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- DWR coating protects against snow and light showers
- Knee-length keeps you better insulated on bitterly cold days
- Detachable, insulated hood offers weather adaptability
- Handwarmer pockets keep hands warm while walking outside
- Side snaps at hem allow for additional freedom of movement
- Chevron baffles afford stylish touch to the traditional parka
- Item #PAT031X
4.5 based on 69 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.