3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Down Sweater Hooded Jacket
We stow Patagonia's Down Sweater Hooded Jacket inside its chest pocket on every backpacking trip, high-elevation climb, or midwinter ski trip—we just make sure to let it out regularly so its plush 800-fill down retains its soft loft as the years pass. Patagonia's Traceable Down comes from non-live-plucked and non-force-fed geese—a fact that's been third-party-verified. And to enhance its green status even further, Patagonia made the shell out of recycled polyester.
- Insulating layer ideal for climbing, hiking, and skiing
- Compressible 800-fill down delivers high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight weather-shedding shell blocks wind and light moisture
- Single-pull adjustable hood cinches quickly to combat wind
- Adjustable hem and elasticized cuffs lock the heat in and cold out
- Jacket stows in the interior chest pocket for easy packing
- Contoured fit helps reduce bulk and longer hem increases coverage
- Patagonia is dedicated to crafting sustainable outdoor gear
- Item #PAT00FO
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- recycled polyester ripstop, DWR finish
- 800-fill down
- longer hem
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 26.5in
- yes, adjustable
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered internal chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 203 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.