First line of defense.
Replenish your ragged baselayer collection with the Patagonia Capilene Lightweight Zip-Neck Shirt ahead of your next multi-day adventure, and you'll stay dry and warm whether you're spring skiing or bagging early season peaks. Stretchy and adept at moisture transfer, this staple piece comes with a Polygiene treatment to ward off funky odors when you don't have time to get to a washing machine, and a half-zip to help you cool off quickly on-the-go. Pair it with outer layers or wear it on its own to stay dry and warm, wherever the day takes you.
- Stay warm and dry on cool days outside in this staple
- Slim fit layers easily underneath outer layers
- Stretchy, breathable fabric wicks moisture rapidly
- Half-zip allows for quick heat dumps when needed
- Item #PAT01R4
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% recycled polyester
- yes, Polygiene treatment
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help