Select style & size:Select options
Sets the bar.
A little bit of cold temperatures and a whole lot of snow never stopped your pint-sized outdoor enthusiast from ceasing her love of adventure. And thankfully, she's well equipped with the Patagonia Girls' Capilene Baselayer for dependable warmth and moisture management. This pant features a blended fabric that provides steadfast warmth, while the wicking finish pulls moisture away from her skin and dries quickly, so she doesn't turn into a soggy, cold mess within an hour of outside play time. A Polygiene treatment keeps post-adventure odors at bay, and the gusseted crotch assures a full range of motion. Additionally, the flatlock seams minimize hot spots and chafing, and the flat waistband features a brushed interior for a cozy next-to-skin fit and feel.
- A warm baselayer pant for pint-sized outdoor enthusiasts
- Warm blended fabric provides mobility and wicks away moisture
- Polygiene odor treatment keeps post-adventure funks at bay
- Gusseted crotch assures a full range of motion
- Flatlock seams minimize hot spots and chafing
- Slim fit allows for easy layering
- Item #PAT01GQ
- Q & A
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 180lbs
This is the 3rd set of Patagonia Capilene baselayers I've bought my daughter, not because they are wearing out or anything, she's just growing. She puts these through the wringer, they hold and upkeep her warm.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 146lbs
Our baselayer to compliment the rest of our great layering system for kids and ski days (purchased with matching top). Warm and comfy.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Purchased these as a gift and she loves them. All the quality you would expect from Patagonia and comes with a lifetime warranty!