Select style & size:Select options
Designed for maximum alpine versatility, the Patagonia Calcite Jacket is the lightweight and packable shell that you want when the weather turns in an instant. It's made with Gore-Tex Paclite Plus, a waterproof and breathable fabric that's light in weight and packs down easily. When you pull the Calcite out of your pack you'll know that you've got full protection from the storm thanks to its durably waterproof construction and alpine-helmet compatible hood. You'll also know that you're staying comfortable as you hike, climb, or ski-tour due to Gore-Tex's high levels of breathability, a special textured backing fabric, and underarm vents to really help you cool off during warm summer showers and strenuous winter summit bids.
- Versatile alpine shell for all-season protection from stormy weather
- Gore-Tex membrane offers durable waterproofing and breathability
- Paclite Plus fabric is lightweight and easy to pack down
- Underarm vents let you cool down in a hurry on grueling ascents
- Alpine-helmet compatible hood protects you from high winds
- Adjustable hem and cuffs stop cold weather from getting in
- Special texturized backer provides next-to-skin comfort
- Item #PATZ9EI
- Q & A
Will the down sweater fit under this jacket as a warming layer?