Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Beanies we have in stock.View Similar Products
There's nothing worse than just missing your bus when the temperature hovers well-below freezing. Luckily for you, you brought along the Patagonia Women's Cable Beanie. Made from a stretchy, knitted blend of recycled wool and nylon (and lined with cozy fleece), this beanie traps heat and manages moisture to keep you comfortable while you wait for the next bus to arrive. Not to mention, its classic cable design looks great with your work wear, but it looks even better with your ski jacket, so don't forget to bring it along on your next weekend trip to the resort.
- A comfortable and warm beanie for casual or active use
- Soft recycled wool and nylon blend offers warmth on coldest days
- Fleece-lined headband provides next-to-skin comfort
- Classic cable knit design with low-profile styling
- Item #PAT01JA
- [body] 70% recycled wool, 25% nylon, 5% other recycled fiber, [lining] 100% polyester fleece
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 29, 2019
Makes the perfect gift! Warm but won't make your head uncomfortably warm. The design is nice enough to wear with semi dressy wear. Doesn't make your head itch like some beanies do after wearing them for long periods of time.
DJ Redundant II
December 13, 2018
- I've used it several times
This hat is warm and with the addition of the fleece lining no itchy scalp.
May 3, 2017
Nice thick warm beanie
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great beanie. Thick, warm wool with a substantial fleece lining. Fits snug on my medium-size head, with a little room to spare on top. I got Cinder Red and it's a nice rust red-orange color. My one very minor complaint is the hem - it runs wavy instead of straight, and sort of turns itself inside out as it sits on your head (see pic). Still great, though.
January 3, 2017
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Warm and Stylish