Black Hole 10L Cube
Whether you're using it as a toiletry-bag on any one of your never-ending travels or using it to tote snacks and extra gear up for a long day at the crag, the Patagonia Black Hole 10L Cube is a handy part of any outdoor-lover's kit. It's sized just right to fit smaller essentials on a longer trip or a day outside, and features an ultra-durable, highly water-resistant ripstop fabric to keep your stuff protected in rugged environments. The main compartment has a zippered mesh divider to keep items organized and separated, and the external daisy chain makes it easy to lash onto a pack or bag when you're pressed for space. Plus, the zipper sliders have been updated with added corrosion-resistance in salt water environments, so fishers and boaters can rejoice knowing that this bag is just as durable for them as it is for everyone else.
- Handy bag that stores the essentials for daily and extended travels
- Ultra-durable ripstop withstands the wear of endless adventures
- Highly water-resistant to keep your stuff dry in wet environments
- Split-compartment design helps you organize your items
- External daisy chain lashes easily onto packs and bags
- Updated zippers have high corrosion resistance against salt water
- Item #PAT02ZK
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [face fabric] 300D postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop, TPU-film, DWR coating, [lining] 200D recycled polyester, PU coating, DWR coating
- 10L (610cu in)
- 13.5 x 8 x 5.5in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.