For whatever cold comes your way.
Maybe you're looking for something to throw on quickly for a chilly fall hike, or maybe you're looking for something to throw on with about four other things on frigid commutes. For whatever kind of cold weather you're facing, you can count on the Patagonia Women's Bivy Vest. Its 600-fill recycled down insulation keeps your core warm no matter what the thermostat says, so you'll stay cozy whether you're rocking it as an outer layer during transition seasons or layering it when winter comes. Battle inclement weather with an outer fabric that's treated with DWR (durable water repellent) to shed light rain and snow, and a zipper that's covered and secured with metal snaps to ensure that the cold stays out. Microfleece-lined hand pockets give your hands a welcome escape from the cold.
- Give yourself multi-season warmth with this down-insulated vest
- 600-fill recycled down provides total warmth and stays eco-friendly
- Nylon canvas sheds light precipitation to keep you dry and warm
- Metal snaps secure zipper to ensure that cold winds don't sneak in
- Hand pockets and an internal chest pocket provide convenient storage
- Item #PAT02J0
- Q & A
So warm and comfortable!
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 130lbs
This vest is a bit thicker than other Patagonia down vests I tried on, but that makes it much warmer for the winter. I have already worn it plenty of times through the cold and snow. The fit is perfect, and back falls just below my waist line.