Maybe you're looking for something to throw on quickly for a chilly fall hike, or maybe you're looking for something to throw on with about four other things on frigid commutes. For whatever kind of cold weather you're facing, you can count on the Patagonia Women's Bivy Vest. Its 600-fill recycled down insulation keeps your core warm no matter what the thermostat says, so you'll stay cozy whether you're rocking it as an outer layer during transition seasons or layering it when winter comes. Battle inclement weather with an outer fabric that's treated with DWR (durable water repellent) to shed light rain and snow, and a zipper that's covered and secured with metal snaps to ensure that the cold stays out. Microfleece-lined hand pockets give your hands a welcome escape from the cold.
- Give yourself multi-season warmth with this down-insulated vest
- 600-fill recycled down provides total warmth and stays eco-friendly
- Nylon canvas sheds light precipitation to keep you dry and warm
- Metal snaps secure zipper to ensure that cold winds don't sneak in
- Hand pockets and an internal chest pocket provide convenient storage
- Item #PAT02J0
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR treatment, [lining] 50d recycled polyester, DWR treatment
- 600-fill recycled down
- [external] 2 hand, [internal] 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.7oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?