Select a size:
Why We Like the Altvia Alpine Pant
For long alpine rock routes and all-day movement above the tree line, we get started by putting on the lightweight, softshell Patagonia Altvia Alpine Pants. The recycled stretch fabric and articulated pattern ensure we have a full range of motion on the wall and trail alike while also standing up to abrasion from rock faces. Plus, a water-resistant finish helps shed light precipitation, while the adjustable integrated belt provides us with a secure, snug fit.
- Fully featured softshell pants for long days in the mountains
- Stretchy recycled blend creates a full range of motion
- Slim fit makes sure we stay comfortable with a harness on
- Integrated belt adjusts easily for a customized fit
- Scuff panels protect inner legs from abrasion and wear and tear
- Multiple pockets securely stash small items for easy access
- Item #PATZ9QT
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 86% recycled polyester, 14% spandex, DWR finish [panels] 85% recycled polyester, 15% recycled spandex
- 2 zippered front, 1 right zippered rear, 1 right zippered thigh
- integrated adjustable belt
- separating zip
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.