Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Running Hats we have in stock.View Similar Products
The Patagonia Airdini Cap gives you the perfect blend of barely-there breathability and light weather protection that you need on long trail runs. Its main body is made with the same recycled nylon ripstop as Patagonia's wind-blocking Houdini shells, weighing practically nothing but keeping your head protected from blasts of alpine winds. It's also finished with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating that'll shed light rain and other precipitation to keep your eyes and vision free from moisture. The side panels of the hat feature fabric from Patagonia's Airshed pullover, giving you a softer, quicker-drying, and more breathable feel where it'll be the most effective. A back stretch panel helps accommodate varying head sizes, doubles as a small stash pocket for your keys, and also acts as a stuffsack when you decide to tuck your hat away on the run.
- Ultralight running cap with light weather protection
- Houdini ripstop fabric protects your head from biting wind
- DWR coating beads of water from light rain and snow
- Airshed side panels offer added breathability on hot days
- Back panel provides greater stretch for a versatile fit
- Moisture-wicking sweatband keeps your head dry and cool
- Back stretch panel doubles as both a stuffsack and pocket
- Item #PAT02V8