Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Getting your shop set up with a proper repair stand is nice, but deciding how you're going to secure it can take, well, some deciding. If you're looking for a solid, but mobile stand, reach for the Park Tool Repair Stand Base. It's made from heavy duty steel, and weighs in at a whopping 115-lb to keep your stand in place. It mounts virtually all Park Tool repair stands safely in the corner, making it an ideal stand for corners of rooms or ends of benches.
- A heavy duty base for your repair stand
- Corner mount ideal for smaller work spaces
- 115lb steel plate for long lasting durability
- Item #PAR0238
- Base Diameter
- [130, PRS-3 OS and PRS-23] 22.5 x 22.5 x 0.4375in, [135, PRS-2 and PRS-2 OS] 23 x 35 x 0.4375in
- Claimed Weight
- [130, PRS-3 OS and PRS-23] 68lb, [135, PRS-2 and PRS-2 OS] 115lb
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.