Why We Like The Gravelking SS 650b Tire
Panaracer perfected the Gravelking SS 650b Tire to feature an all-new tread pattern that allows us to speed into corners and maintain absolute control through those tough and choppy gravel surfaces we love to cruise. This is a durable tire with a puncture-resistant belt, Panaracer's Zero Slip Grip compound, and a supple 126 TPI casing. The Gravelking SS's tread pattern is smooth with a diamond pattern center and more aggressive side lugs for smooth rolling and reliable control. We like it for everything from adventure rides on backroads and gravel paths to race days where we count on every advantage a tire could provide.
- A reliable gravel tire for backroad adventures and race days
- A smooth diamond pattern center for smooth, fast rolling
- Aggressive side lugs increase control going into corners
- A supple 126 TPI casing works with a nylon puncture-resistant belt
- Panaracer's proprietary ZSG compound increases durability
- Item #PANB004
- ZSG Natural
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz (540g)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help