Why We Like The Outdoor Research Flurry Driving Glove
Whether we're taking our pup for a stroll around the park or driving to the office, the Outdoor Research Flurry Driving Glove stops nipping temps and frigid steering wheels from numbing our fingertips. The two-layer fleece construction traps heat and mutes gusts, while the rugged leather overlays enhance our grip and resist abrasions.
- Warm, dapper gloves for shielding your hands from winter temps
- Tough wool blend insulates even when wet
- Fleece lining is soft and moisture managing
- Goat leather palm and overlay boost durability
- Flex zones at knuckles for improved dexterity
- Touchscreen compatible to answer calls with gloves on
- Item #ODRZ8UB
- [face fabric] Alpin-Wool (43% non-mulesed wool, 38% polyester, 19% nylon fleece), [palm, overlay] goat leather, [lining] brushed fleece (100% polyester)
- Palm Grip
- goat leather
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 4, 2023
Jury is out...
These gloves are very thin and the leather feels like a synthetic or poly blend. They are not as warm as the simple wool flurry gloves. I'd stick with those for driving or regular winter wear. The non-leather flurry glove had rubber grips on the fingers that are grippier for driving.
Originally reviewed on outdoorresearch.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.