Why We Like The Outdoor Research Commuter Windstopper Glove
By bike, bus, or snow boot, our winter commutes can be crushing, but the Outdoor Research Commuter Windstopper Glove can keep our fingers freeze-free, at least. WINDSTOPPER by GORE-TEX Labs offers windproof and water-resistant performance and is paired with a toasty fleece lining to keep our digits dry, warm, and comfortable.
- Weather-resistant glove for warmth on winter commutes
- WINDSTOPPER by GORE-TEX offers windproof, water-resistant tech
- Four-way stretch fabric and close-to-hand fit maximize dexterity
- Microfleece interior ensures hands and fingers are warm
- Silicone palm grips keep belongings secure in the hand
- Touchscreen compatibility keeps you connected
- Reflective details add visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #ODRZ8U5
- GORE-TEX WINDSTOPPER (3-layer)
- stretch cuff
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 13, 2023
Great winter biking gloves
Windstopper helps make a very nice tradeoff between insulation and fit / bulk when holding onto grips. They are warm riding to about 25 degrees for my hands so far. The silicone print grippers are perfect for traction on brake levers.
Originally reviewed on outdoorresearch.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help