Why We Like The Sirrus 24L Backpack
The second you put on the Osprey Women's Sirrus 24 Backpack and feel its mesh AirSpeed back panel successfully transfer the load to your legs, you get overwhelmingly excited, at least we do. The AirSpeed suspension system combines the rigidity of aluminum stays with a tensioned mesh back panel for effective load transfer and cross ventilation, while the Women-specific Spacer Mesh hip-belt and shoulder straps ensure our load rests where it should for max efficiency and pain-free hiking.
- Easily organizable, lightweight, and supportive daypack
- Breathable, mesh backpanel with aluminum stays transfers loads
- Mesh, padded shoulder straps stabilize the load comfortably
- Integrated rain cover helps keep your gear dry
- Ice axe and trekking pole attachments free up your hands
- Compression straps cinch down bulky loads for easy movement
- Item #OSPZ1CY
- [main, bottom] 210D nylon dobby, [accent] 420D nylon shadow box
- 24L (1465cu in)
- AirSpeed back panel
- Shoulder Straps
- Spacer Mesh
- Waist Belt
- top zip
- 1 top zip, 2 side stretch, 2 hipbelt zip
- Gear Loops
- Ice Axe Carry
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Rain Cover
- yes, integrated
- 20 X 12 X 10in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 3.2oz
- hiking & camping, backcountry touring, climbing, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help