Why We Like The Duro 6L Backpack
The Duro 6L Backpack is built to carry our essential items for our next trail run or ride. It's little, but mighty with bounce-free stability and utilitarian comfort that lets us clock in miles on end. A durable nylon construction stands up to snags and hits on trees or rocks while we're scrambling or weaving through the woods and up mountains, and the included Hydraulics 1.5L reservoir with attached hose and sternum magnet lets us go hands-free for easy drinking when we're all tied up tackling obstacles on the trail.
- The best vest-pack for easy hydration when we're out on the trails
- Multiple pockets make room for our essential items
- 1.5L reservoir with hose for hands-free hydration
- Bounce-free stability makes running easier
- Item #OSPZ1D6
- [main] 70D x 140 nylon triangle ripstop, [accent] 320 Gr nylon stretch mesh, [bottom] 200 Gr nylon stretch mesh
- [small/medium] 5L (305cu in), [medium/large] 6L (366cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- die-cut EVA foam
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- yes, Hydraulics 1.5L
- top zipper
- 1 front panel zip, 1 front panel stretch
- [small/medium] 14.2 x 7.9 x 5.1in, [medium/large] 16.1 x 7.9 x 5.1in
- commuting, downhill, enduro, hiking, road running, trail, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help