Peak S 42L Backpack
Designed to hold all the gear you need for summer alpine ascents and backcountry ski tours, the Ortovox Peak 42 Short Backpack is a versatile pack that's been specifically adapted for adventurers with short backs. Whether you're bagging peaks in late August or searching for new lines to ski, the Peak 32 Short provides the comfort and functionality you need when you're high in the mountains.
Ski, snowboard, and snowshoe carry options keep this pack ready for backcountry missions, while rope and crampon attachments accommodate necessary gear for spring mountaineering objectives. The PU-coated fabric sheds snow and rain with ease to keep your gear dry no matter the season. Crafted from pressed Swiss wool, the Swisswool Full Contact back system absorbs far more sweat than typical foam material, and it's more breathable to boot. Two aluminum struts reinforce the pack to support heavy loads and keep the pack stable.
A separate safety compartment allows easy access to emergency rescue tools so you don't waste precious seconds when the worst happens. And should you get stranded in the mountains, Ortovox added alpine emergency signal illustrations so you can alert other mountain travelers to your situation.
- A versatile pack for alpine touring and mountaineering
- Shorter back length accommodates smaller torsos
- Swisswool Full Contact back system manages moisture
- PU-coated fabric repels water
- Snowboard, ski, and snowshoe attachments
- Rope strap, ice axe loops, and pole straps
- Map compartment keeps route information dry
- Item #ORT003I