Clara Shell Pant
Stay comfortable on the mountain this winter in the Clara Shell Pants. Orage equipped the Clara with a Prime 20 membrane for highly rated waterproof breathable protection and fully taped seams to enhance the waterproofing by preventing a single snowflake from seeping through. Inner thigh vents allow you to adjust your level of airflow to maintain a comfortable temperature, while gaiters ensure snow can't sneak in at the hem. The adjustable waist works with the gaiters to keep snow out while customizing the fit, and the lower leg is reinforced to withstand the occasional clumsy step in your boots or skis.
- Ski or snowboard pants for days on the mountain
- Prime 20 membrane for waterproof protection
- Fully sealed seams seal out every snowflake
- Inner thigh vents release heat and vapor
- Boot gaiters with elastic grips
- Adjustable waist customizes the fit
- Lower leg reinforcements stand up to boots and edges
- Item #ORG006H
- Q & A
I like the quality; for the price these snowboarding pants are good value.
take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I really liked my old Orage pants and I don highly recommend these pants. They are very warm and they have a regular/relaxed fit. They stay dry and on really cold days I will add a base layer to them. I highly recommend them for all inbound cold days. They did get a little warm on spring days.
I would not use them for touring which is way I return them. I love the pants but I'm just going to keep my old ones. I decided to buy a shell for touring instead.