Don't bring this wetsuit home to mother.
The O'Neill Superfreak F.U.Z.E Men's Full Wetsuit is a little non-traditional, but that just means it's that much more exciting. The biggest deviation from ordinary is the F.U.Z.E closure system, which uses a horizontal chest zipper and vertical shoulder zipper to make the Superfreak super easy to get on and off, so you can start your no-pants big-wave celebration dance in seconds instead of minutes. You could also break it down with the Superfreak on, if you wanted to, seeing as how its made of super-flexible UltraFlex DS neoprene. Not to mention, the stretchy Krypto knee pads, seamless paddle zones, and minimal, strategically located seams let you move like you're not wearing anything at all. No matter how funky you get in the water, the glued, blindstitched, and critically taped seams will keep the water out, while the Double Super Seal neck will help you stay dry without feeling like you're being slowly strangled.
- Light, flexible, and warm suit that crushes big waves in cool water
- UltraFlex DS neoprene and Smooth Skin FluidFlex Firewall keeps the water and cold out
- F.u.Z.E. chest zip closure gets you in the suit and water quickly
- Glued and blindstitched seam construction limits water entry
- Krypto Kneepads boosts your protection and range of motion
- Double Super Seal neck keeps you dry without constricting feeling
- Item #ONE010Q