You won't want to take them off.
Even when you're living in the islands, it can't always be warm, so for those early mornings and high-altitude camp trips, reach for the Olukai Women's Ola Hou Slipper. The genuine sheepskin shearling lining is ultra plush to keep your feet warm and extra cozy, and the nubuck leather upper is durable and features a cross-buckle for tightening assuring a snug fit. Plus, the Ola Hou's footbed includes a gel insert and can be removed and washed to keep them feeling—and smelling—fresh for seasons, if not years, to come.
- A extra cozy slipper for home, or wearing around town
- Sheepskin shearling lining is extra plush for added comfort
- Nubuck leather upper is soft and durable for inside or out
- Footbed is anatomically designed to keep you on your feet
- Footbed is removable and washable to get rid of funk
- Molded metal buckle assures a tight, snug fit
- Item #OLU005I