Slip-on clogs are like the cargo shorts of the shoe world; undervalued and extremely comfortable. However, the Olukai Men's Noho Kai Shoe is about to completely disrupt your notion of what a clog should and can be thanks to its classic full-grain leather and seriously laid-back style. Additionally, the Noho Kai features a soft microfiber lining that wicks away moisture, while the compression-molded footbed assures day-long support (because you're obviously never going to take these clogs off). Not to mention, the non-marking rubber sole boasts island-inspired traction pods for just enough grip-and-rip when it really counts.
- A classic, slip-on clog for leisure or play
- Full-grain leather offers unwavering style
- Microfiber liner wicks away moisture
- Compression-molded EVA footbed ensures comfort
- Non-marking rubber sole offers ample traction
- Item #OLU003O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 162lbs
They're very comfortable, rugged yet soft around your feet. Very well built, these things are going to last forever.
I'm usually a 9 for footwear, this one fits true to size.