Why We Like The Nana Hele Shoe
When fall and winter are battling it out, we lace into the Nana Hele to shield our feet from icy mornings and wintry afternoon mixes. Showers and slush can't break through the waterproof uppers or trip up the wet-weather-ready soles, while the woolly-lined forefoot keeps our toes snuggled for the ride as we amble to the office.
- Sleek chukka for those chillier day-to-day adventures
- Waterproof leather delivers durability and wet-weather protection
- Shearling-lined forefoot provides a boost of warmth
- Removable wool-blend footbed increases toasty comfort
- Lightweight cushioning propels you onward
- Siped rubber sole delivers reliable traction on slick surfaces
- Item #OLUY03M
- Upper Material
- waterproof construction
- [forefoot] twin-face shearling
- lace (with elastic ghillies)
- dual-density PU
- high-rebound EVA
- Wet Grip Rubber
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 28, 2021
Very Poor design - garbage
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Purchased these being a little wary to begin with due to the elastic loops used for the laces. My instincts were right as the bottom loop broke after lacing these puppies just for the second time. Save your $150 and look for something that is going to last more than 2 days.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help