Select style & size:Select options
Out and about.
There might not be snow-peaked mountains or desert canyons where you live, but there's still plenty to see and do in your neck of the woods. You're more than happy to spend your free time in the Old Town Loon 126 Kayak, whether you're checking out an unexplored watering hole along a wooded river, or returning yet again to your favorite lake and—taking this kayak's namesake to heart—checking on your town's famous pair of loons.
The feature-rich Loon 126 wants you to thoroughly enjoy your time on the water, so it features Old Town's top-of-the-line Active Comfort System 2.0 seat—a padded, adjustable, ventilated, and supportive seating system for long-lasting comfort when you're spending hours a day out on the water, and it doesn't stop there. A removable storage deck sits before the cockpit, with a cup holder for your pop and spots to store tackle or lures if you decide to go angling. A gasket-sealed box comes USB-ready so you can add a battery for keeping your phone or GPS charged when you're exploring uncharted river-ways. And while it knows you enjoy these bells and whistles, it still keeps performance in mind—a sharp keel gives you increased tracking when you've got your eyes set on some distant shore, three cuts at the bow increase wind resistance so you're not tossed about on your way there, and the adjustable foot braces and thigh pads ensure you have a precise fit in the cockpit for better control as you hone in on your destination.
- Feature-rich recreational kayak for lake and river paddling
- Durable construction endures years of adventures
- USB-ready removable Workdeck offers experience-enhancing features
- Wide hull and high volume increases stability and buoyancy
- Generous cockpit and adjustable seat provide all-day comfort
- Stern hatch offers space for gear and food on longer trips
- Drain plug and paddle clip provide added convenience
- Old Town has been building watercraft in Old Town, Maine since 1898
- Item #JOP003B