Select style & size:Select options
No bass, catfish, or trout is too far to catch.
Sure, you could sit on the shore with all the other noodlers and bait fisherman lobbing chicken legs and chartreuse cheese into the drink, or you could saddle up on your Old Town Loon 106 Angler Kayak and paddle out to where the fish are actually feeding. Designed with anglers in mind, the Loon 106 is made from a durable three-layer polyethylene material with a wide, flat hull for a stable feel and sharp keel line for better tracking and efficient glide on glassy lakes.
Since spending all day on a boat with an aching back isn't all that fun, Old Town gave the seat a shaped back rest, supportive seat surface, and lined it all with a perforated foam material for better breathability and a cushy, soft feel. The Loon 106 has plenty of storage space, including deck bungees on the bow and stern that give you a spot to secure your fishing gear, rain jacket, or anything else you don't mind getting wet. A Click Seal stern hatch offers dry storage space for your sandwich and electronics; although, a roll-top dry sack is always a good idea for added protection from moisture. A removable work deck with a USB charging device bring this boat into the 21st century—just throw a battery in the compartment, connect it to the USB, and you can be sure your phone has juice when the perfect photo op presents itself.
- Fishing kayak for flat to slow-moving water
- Wide, flat hull provides stability while you cast
- ACS2 seat keeps you comfortable over extended periods
- Thigh pads and foot braces help you stabilize yourself
- Click Seal hatch stores the essentials
- Flush-mounted rod holders reduce snagging
- Bungees secure your layers and tackle box
- USB charge port keeps your phone ready for that photo op
- Item #JOP003F