Hawk Screwgate Carabiner
- Miniature locking carabiner for climbing with the lightest
- Screw lock gate with lock indicator printed on the side
- Keylock nose eliminates snagging on devices, dogbones, and slings
- Sold in a pack of three, perfected for anchor building
- Item #OCN000D
- Gate Type
- keylock nose
- Major Axis Strength
- Minor Axis Strength
- Open Gate Strength
- Gate Opening
- 91 x 53mm
- Claimed Weight
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 6, 2020
Wow, super light weight and great feel
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Was blown away when I first picked these up. They feel super light weight. Weird, I have other lockers of the same / similar weight and these feel lighter. Also really go feel in the hand. Glad I grabbed these over the DMM locker pack. For reference these feel better than the Petzl sm'd auto locker, my new favorite autolocker. The Hawks remind me of a much smaller and lighter version of the camp xl oval non locker ( best in hand I've ever found, but locker version not as good). If you're looking for good light weight lockers get a few packs of these.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help