Hold the ice cream.
You knew the pint of ice cream was a bad idea, but after hiking the Pacific Crest Trail for days on end, the Echo Lake general store was just too much to resist. Luckily, thanks to Oboz's Crest Mid Hiking Boot, your stomach—not your feet—is the only thing currently in pain. With an abrasion-resistant and breathable upper, the Crest shrugs off every bit of sharp granite that's come its way, and the B-DRY waterproof membrane has kept your feet from getting saturated, helping prevent hot spots and blistering, so you can meet your ultimate objective, then get more ice cream.
- A rugged trekking boot for backpacking and hiking
- B-DRY waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Heel cup helps prevent blister-causing movement
- EVA insole helps provide cushion for long miles
- Thru-hiker outsole designed to last hundreds of miles
- Footbox has ample room for toe comfort
- Item #OBZ000Z