Hold the ice cream.
You knew the pint of ice cream was a bad idea, but after hiking the Pacific Crest Trail for days on end, the Echo Lake general store was just too much to resist. Luckily, thanks to Oboz's Crest Mid Hiking Boot, your stomach—not your feet—is the only thing currently in pain. With an abrasion-resistant and breathable upper, the Crest shrugs off every bit of sharp granite that's come its way, and the B-DRY waterproof membrane has kept your feet from getting saturated, helping prevent hot spots and blistering, so you can meet your ultimate objective, then get more ice cream.
- A rugged trekking boot for backpacking and hiking
- B-DRY waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Heel cup helps prevent blister-causing movement
- EVA insole helps provide cushion for long miles
- Thru-hiker outsole designed to last hundreds of miles
- Footbox has ample room for toe comfort
- Item #OBZ000Z
- Q & A
O Fit Insole
1. Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
2. Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
3. Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
4. High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
5. High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Crest Mid Thru Hiker Midsole
1. Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
2. Compression-molded EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
3. Lightweight polyurethane heel plug provides excellent cushioning and rebound to maximize energy transfer.
4. 1mm EVA Super Skin (ESS) plate mitigates overflexion and protects the forefoot.
Crest Thru Hiker Outsole
An outsole designed to go the distance. ItÃ¢ÂÂs grippy enough for tough trails and durable enough to hold up for miles.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the north and south terminus of the CDT trail.