Make those winter commutes a little easier.
The streets are caked in a slushy mix of snow and salt, but you still have to get to work in the morning, so keep your feet dry and your style in tact with the Oboz Men's Big Sky Low Insulated B-Dry Shoe. Waterproof leather backed by a B-Dry membrane keeps snow, rain, and slush at bay, while the low-profile Thinsulate insulation, wool lining, and heat-reflecting Mylar footbed base help your toes stay toasty through the most frigid mornings. plus, softer winterized rubber offers better grip in below-freezing temps so you're not sliding all over the place when the sidewalks get frosted.
- Technical winter performance with a casual look
- Leather upper is tough and offers classic style
- B-Dry membrane provides breathable waterproofing
- Thinsulate insulation offers lightweight warmth
- Wool and EVA footbed for warmth and cushioning
- Mylar footbed base prevents heat loss
- Dual-density EVA midsole cushions and supports
- Winterized rubber sole grips in frigid conditions
- Item #OBZ001F
- Q & A
Granite Peak Midsole
1. Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
2. Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
3. TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
Granite Peak, Rubberized Outsole
Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If youÃ¢ÂÂre tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana.
O Fit Thermal Insole
1. Mylare base layer - Reduces heat loss
2. Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
3. High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
4. Felt wool top layer - Helps keep feet warm & comfortable
5. High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Great shoe. Runs small or narrow
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 8.5
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 230lbs
I wear a lot of under armor and sketchers so in comparison, these run small to me. Once I got the right size. Loved them