Why We Like The Obermeyer Evelyn Jacket
Head to the hill confident that you can deal with the weather by rocking the Obermeyer Evelyn Jacket. This weather-resistant ski and snowboard jacket allows you to customize your comfort with an adjustable and removable hood as well as large underarm vents. Toss in the moisture and snow coverage provided by the thumbholes on the wrist gaiters, fully sealed seams, and snap-away powder skirt and you have a jacket you can trust on hills around the world.
- Ski and snowboard shell designed to keep you comfortable
- Stretchy synthetic face fabric is durable and water resistant
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from sneaking in
- Underarm vents dump excess heat when temperatures rise
- Adjustable and removable hood offers customized comfort
- Multitude of pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #OBMG4E9
- 83% nylon, 17% elastane
- fully sealed
- two-way adjustable, removable
- 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered interior
- underarm vents
- Powder Skirt
- skiing, snowboarding
- Fur Information
- removable faux hood trim
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help