Freedom to surf.
You'd be hard-pressed to find a wetsuit more lightweight and flexible than O’Neill’s Hyperfreak Fuze 3mm GBS Wetsuit. This engineering marvel deserves full credit for its stretch, comfort, and mobility.
O’Neill designed the Hyperfreak to free up your highest range of mobility by using top of the line neoprene, TechnoButter 3. By combining hydrophobic yarn, featherlight foam rubber, and body-hugging flexibility into one solid layer, TechnoButter 3 offers an unrestrictive ride that keeps you warm in chilly ocean water. Each seam is strategically placed, blind stitched, and triple glued in order to maximize durability and watertight seal.
The F.U.Z.E (or Front Upper Zip Entry) utilizes the same technology as O’Neill’s ZEN Zip closure by lifting up and over the head, zipping in front, and attaching the at the chest. This system provides a 360-degree barrier that blocks water trying to enter your suit. Instead, the water is redirected to drain holes that guide the water out and away.
- Full-body lightweight wetsuit for moderate mid-season warmth
- Pre-stretched TechnoButter 3 over the arms for superior flexibility
- Featherlight TechnoButter 3X provides ultimate warmth over the torso
- Front upper zipper entry attaches at the chest
- Blind stitched and triple glued for increased durability
- Reinforced knees for increased durability
- Legs and arms feature unfinished cuffs
- Item #ONE015P