Why We Like The Quest Sup 3-Piece Paddle
Sometimes you’re just drawn to the water, and you never want to be short your paddle when you get there, so snag the NRS Quest Sup 3-piece paddle for easy packing that lets you keep your gear ready to go whenever you are. It features a light and responsive fiberglass shaft that withstands the abuse of rivers and lakes, and a glass-reinforced ABS plastic blade for slicing through water and steering.
- A trusty go-anywhere paddle that packs away with ease
- Lightweight fiberglass shaft is durable enough for rivers
- Teardrop blade efficiently transfers power, reduces fatigue
- Glass-reinforced ABS plastic blade is durable for paddle adventures
- Easy Clip adjustable ferrule lets you adjust length as needed
- Ergonomic palm grip increases comfort and control
- Seven-degree offset blade for strong forward stroke, prevents catching
- Item #NRS00D0
- Shaft Material
- Blade Material
- glass-reinforced ABS
- Overall Length
- 68 - 86in
- Blade Length
- Blade Width
- Blade Area
- 97sq in
- Shaft Profile
- Bend Angle
- 7 degree offset blade
- Easy Clip system
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14oz
- flatwater paddling, river paddling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help