Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Extreme SAR Drysuit
If you weren't tipped off by the name, there's nothing amateur about the NRS Extreme SAR Drysuit. Designed specifically for hardworking water rescuers, this tough drysuit gives you the confidence you need to get out there and get the job done. It's built with breathable, waterproof 320-denier TriTron, meant to keep you dry and warm so you can focus on the folks you're helping. Super tough Cordura reinforces the seat, elbows, and knees, so you're ready to rock and roll no matter what situation you're thrown into. Hard-working latex gaskets ensure a long-lasting, flush-proof seal at the neck, wrists, and ankles, while a liquid rubber seal on the seams guarantees you stay as dry as the Saharan desert while you're wading around in the waves. Latex socks at the feet are attached for increased warmth in chilly waters, and all three points on the suit—neck, wrists, and feet—feature hook-and-loop neoprene cuffs that both protect the latex gaskets and offer an adjustable fit.
NRS added quite a few features to keep you comfortable and make your job easier to do. Neoprene padding in the elbows and knees offer extra protection while you're in the field, and a self-draining cargo pocket ensures that you're never out without the tools you need. Reflective 3M Scotchlite at the ankles and wrists, along with the bright colors used in the the shell material, make sure that you're visible to everybody around you. And when you've not in the middle of a mission, removable internal suspenders let you wear the suit around your waist while you're out of the water enjoying a well-deserved break from the action.
- A top-of-the-line drysuit designed for hardworking rescue customers
- Highly durable construction meant to last for years to come
- TriTon provides warm, waterproof, breathable performance
- Tough gaskets and liquid-sealed seams guarantee dry wear
- Reflective material at wrists and ankles ensure high visibility
- Relief zipper lets you take care of business without suit removal
- Webbing waist belt provides a secure, adjustable fit
- Large, waterproof front zip-entry is quick and easy to maneuver
- Item #NRS00C8