Select your style & size:Select options
They'll actually want to wear it.
The NRS Kids' Crew Universal Type III Personal Floatation Device is something kids will actually wear on the water, instead of the awkward-fitting vests commonly handed down to the youngest members of the family. This sleekly designed PDF comes in eye-catching colors, bucking the trend of blocky, ill-fitting designs common to hand-me-downs. As standard with any recreation-quality vest, it carries a US Coast Guard Type III Certification.
An improved shape along the shoulders and arms facilitate active paddling movements without restricting motion. The 200 denier nylon shell ensures robust quality for years to come. 7.35 pounds of floatation is ideal for kids weighing between 30 and 50 pounds, retaining maximum buoyancy in the event of a boat ejection. The full-zip closure allows for easy on and off without help from parents or older siblings. Adjustable side and bottom straps prevent it from riding up during active use on the water.
- US Coast Guard Type III Certification (recreational)
- 7.35 pounds of buoyancy for kids between 30 and 50 pounds
- Full-zip closure with adjustable bottom and side straps
- Improved design facilitates active paddling movements
- 200D nylon shell ensures maximum durability
- NRS produces dependable paddling equipment for river exploration
- Item #NRS006O