Select Snowboard Binding
Now's best-selling freestyle binding, the Select Snowboard Binding brings a fluid feel to your park exploits and rail sessions with its pivoting Skate Technology. Built off a Hanger 1.0 base comprised of a 30% fiberglass blend, the Select is a bit more responsive than a traditional park binding. This added response allows you to charge bigger freestyle features without giving up high-speed stability. The FM highback maximizes energy transfer when you're sending hits in the pipe, carving around the mountain, and cranking frontside spins off jumps.
Now's innovative Skate Tech is the most impressive feature on the Select Snowboard Binding, enhancing turning fluidity while reducing vibration underfoot. The Hanger 1.0 base is connected to a hinged Kingpin at its center, allowing you to rock the binding back and forth with a subtle amount of play. This rocking motion mimics the turning sensation of a skateboard truck, directing energy transfer for smooth edge-to-edge transitions. Another upside to this technology is reduced vibration underfoot, courtesy of medium density bushings that act as a shock-absorbing buffer between the bindings and snowboard.
- Customizable binding primed for freestyle domination
- Hanger 1.0 base for powerful energy transfer
- Skate Tech promotes fluid turns and smoother riding
- Medium density bushing absorbs vibration underfoot
- FM highback with lateral hook for extra leverage
- Hyperfuse ankle straps with injected EVA padding
- 3D toe cap fits snugly over the tip of your boot
- Channel compatible with separate disc from Now
- Item #NOW0014
- Q & A
All Mountain crusher
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This binding is a great go to for the all mountain category. The Hanger 1.0 has a slightly higher chassis for additional support. Giving you ultra response and support for all types of terrain. The Freewing high back is very responsive toe to heal yet offers a high comfort torsionally for big tweaks and cross rockets.