Optic C AXS Mountain Bike
Why We Like The Norco Optic C AXS Mountain Bike
The Norco Optic is built with speed and fun at the forefront. The frame is a combination of a lightweight carbon front triangle and a durable aluminum rear triangle, giving us the best possible blend of stiffness and vibration damping. The 125mm of Horst Link rear travel might have us thinking that the Optic is our Lycra-clad buddy's XC bike, but when paired with the custom-tuned RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate DH rear shock, this bike comes alive and begs to be sent deeper than we ever thought a trail bike was capable of. The geometry numbers feature a 76-degree seat tube angle for a comfortable and efficient pedaling position, while the 65-degree headtube angle further alludes to the Optic's descending prowess and provides us with confidence-inspiring stability at speed. Plus, with size-specific chainstays, every one of us gets to experience the same playful ride no matter how tall we are.
The top-of-the-line Norco Optic C AXS leaves no stone unturned when creating a bike that works hard so that we can play harder. SRAM's 12-speed GX Eagle AXS electronic drivetrain delivers instantaneous shifting even when we find ourselves needing to make a last-second adjustment, and a set of Code RSC brakes give us the freedom to dial in our braking feel to our exact specifications. This build gets a RockShox Pike Ultimate fork with 140mm to further encourage pushing the limits of a trail bike and a pair of 29-inch Crankbrothers Synthesis Enduro carbon wheels to help take some of the harshness out of the trail. The Norco Optic C AXS Mountain Bike is the ultimate short-travel shred sled built to devour descents and get us right back up to the top to do it all over again.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Top-notch short-travel trail ripper for tackling trails head on
- Aluminum and carbon frame construction for the best of both worlds
- 125mm of Horst Link rear suspension is supple with amazing traction
- SRAM GX Eagle AXS drivetrain provides lightning-quick shifting
- Custom-tuned Super Deluxe Ultimate DH allows for efficient pedaling
- Rockshox Pike Ultimate delivers 140mm of gravity-devouring travel
- Carbon Crankbrothers wheels are lightweight and fast rolling
- Room for up to 2.6in wide tires allow for traction customized to the terrain
- Item #NRO0005