Why We Like The Nitro T1 x FFF Snowboard
The award-collecting Nitro 2024 T1 Snowboard is built to thrive during hot-lap after hot-lap, thanks to its durable park-minded construction. The heart of the T1's freestyle performance relies on its low-weight true twin tips, allowing us to take off and land switch with a lessened swing weight for big tricks. Its hybrid camber profile and stiffer flex are rare in a park board, but the core construction delivers the tip-to-tail snap and pressability we want for freestyle riding.
Poplar with beech stringers is splendidly responsive, and the Whiplash core profile is thinner in the middle for buttering and pressing and beefed-up at the ends for max ollie and nollie power. Nitro boosted this park board's shredding power even further with skate-inspired tech such as the damping Ureshred walls and rugged Railkiller edge, ensuring this ride stays in one piece through all the jib-related bang-ups it takes.
- Rugged park board with nearly two decades of design under its belt
- True twin profile to dial in switch stance, 180s, and bigger moves
- Cam-Out Camber is snappy and responsive with forgiving rocker tips
- Medium-stiff freestyle flex for easy tweaks and high-flying jumps
- Powercore II with beechwood stringers for boosted pop and strength
- Whiplash core shape increases bend for presses and power for ollies
- Sintered base sends and high speeds and holds up to bangs and bumps
- Ureshred sidewalls and Railkiller edges increase park-specific durability
- Item #NTRO1GP
- 149cm, 152cm, 152cm wide, 155cm, 155cm wide, 158cm, 158cm wide
- Cam-Out Camber (camber between contact points, early rise rocker nose and tail)
- medium-stiff (7 out of 10 on Nitro's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [149cm] 1020mm, [152cm, 152cm wide] 1040mm, [155cm, 155cm wide] 1060mm, [158cm, 158cm wide] 1090mm
- Waist Width
- [149cm] 245mm, [152cm] 246mm, [152cm wide] 260mm, [155cm] 250mm, [155cm wide] 264mm, [158cm] 252mm, [158cm wide] 266mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [149cm] 7.4m, [152cm, 152cm wide] 7.8m, [155cm, 155cm wide] 8.2m, [158cm, 158cm wide] 8.6m
- Stance Width
- [149cm] 18.1 - 22.8in, [152cm, 152cm wide, 155cm, 155cm wide] 18.9 - 23.6in, [158cm, 158cm wide] 19.7 - 24.4in
- Stance Setback
- Powercore II (poplar, beech stringers), Whiplash (reduced thickness between inserts, thicker outside inserts)
- Bi-lite (biax)
- Ureshred (polyurethane)
- Railkiller (steel)
- Sintered Speed Formula HD
- Base Color
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [149cm] 110 - 155lb, [152cm, 152cm wide] 120 - 165lb, [155cm, 155cm wide] 130 - 175lb, [158cm, 158cm wide] 145lb+
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help