Why We Like The Nitro Bianca TLS Snowboard Boot
The 2024 Bianca TLS Snowboard Boots include Nitro's top technologies to provide us with unmatched comfort and response all over the mountain. Featuring a medium-stiff flex, the Bianca offers support for navigating natural terrain or hitting the biggest parks at the resort. An air dampening pocket and a triple-density Ortholite footbed work together to absorb harsh impacts from big landings or variable snow, and the Vibram Icetrek and Arctic Grip sole gives us supreme traction for bootpacking up to the peak.
- Hit any zone on the mountain with this top-tier, premium all-mountain boot
- Medium-stiff flex provides response and support for technical riding
- TLS lacing system offers rapid closure and eliminates loosening
- Leather upper adds durability for long-lasting use
- Cloud 9 liner is heat moldable and includes Therm-IC heating
- EVA midsole contains an air dampening pocket to absorb impacts
- Ortholite footbed gives plush comfort for riding all day
- Mixed Vibram Icetrek and Arctic Grip sole grips icy or powdery snow
- Item #NTRO1EU
- Upper Material
- TLS (Twin Lacing System)
- Women's Cloud 9
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium-stiff (7 of 10 on Nitro's scale)
- Vibram Icetrek, Arctic Grip Vibram, D30
- Ortholite triple density
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help