Why We Like The Pegasus Trail 2 Running Shoe
When we're looking for ways to set new personal records, the Nike Pegasus Trail 2 Running Shoe comes through for us with that extra spring in the step. The traditional lace-up style and drag-race profile help set the tone for this speedy trail shoe.
Setting off under the mid-day sun, we count on the breathable and fast-drying upper mesh to cool our feet and evaporate the last mile’s creek crossing with ease. A cushioned midsole of Nike’s React foam improves endurance while adding a bit of rebound to propel us towards negative splits. Rubber nubs on the sole dig into rocks and roots along the way to provide sure-footed traction, and the subtle ankle gaiter repels dirt and small stones.
- Take flight on the trails with these updated trainers
- Reactionary foam cushions and propels you onward
- Durable mesh breathes well and withstands rough surfaces
- Water-repelling tongue and collar add some dry protection
- Dirt-gaiter at collar keeps out dirt and rocks
- Rubber nubs add traction underfoot on loose terrain
- Item #NKEW0QR
- Upper Material
- Nike React foam
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- [heel] 30mm, [forefoot] 20mm
- Claimed Weight
- [size 9, single] 11.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road running, trail running
What do you think about this product?