Why We Like The Free Metcon 3 Shoe
When we’re training, we want a shoe that works as hard as we do which is why we’re lacing into the Nike Free Metcon 3. Its flexible sole is ideal for agility drills while the wide heel gives you the stability you need for confidently lifting heavy weights. No matter how you workout, its rubber tread that’s designed to provide you with traction on gym surfaces will keep you on your feet.
- Training shoe that keeps you fast and stable on your feet
- Mesh uppers increase airflow to keep your feet cool in workouts
- Nike Freesole is flexible under the toes for your agility drills
- Wide heel provides you with stability when lifting heavy weights
- Foam is soft in center and firm on edges for comfort and stability
- Rubber tread designed to provide traction on gym surfaces
- Item #NKEW0NY
- Upper Material
- Nike Free (foam, rubber)
- Support Type
- Recommended Use
- road running, training
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help