Why We Like The Nike Air Zoom Vomero 16 Running Shoe
Whether we're out for some mind-clearing miles or to check off the next block in our training plan, the Air Zoom Vomero 16 keeps the breeze flowing and our toe offs snappy. Now with an adjustable midfoot band that hugs in as we tighten the laces, this shoe keeps our ankles on a healthy track when our strides get tired and heavy through the homestretch.
- Lively running shoe for wake-up miles and regimented training runs
- Revamped upper with stretchy mesh in key zones for optimal airflow
- 9.6mm drop fights against calf and Achilles fatigue
- Heel clip keeps your footing stable over uneven sidewalks
- Lightweight foam provides Nike's highest energy return
- Responsive forefoot cushioning delivers powerful toe offs
- High-abrasion rubber sole increases durability
- Item #NKEW12J
- Upper Material
- double-layer mesh, Flywire bands
- ZoomX (pebax), Zoom Air cushion (forefoot)
- high-abrasion rubber
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 28.1 / 18.5mm
- Claimed Weight
- [US10] 9.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
- road running
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 16, 2022
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
I love these shoes! I can work in them all day and my feet never hurt. And there super cute too. I like them so much I will probably get another color.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help